Sunday, April 19, 2009

Postponed. Again.

Looks like it's rescheduled for Wednesday, May 6, according to the county court's website.
.
Peggy's Facebook for the first postponement day was, "Is Saying God Thank You 4 All You Did 4 Me 2Day.."
.
Grandma's was, "is very sad today.... :(" followed by "and it just keeps getting better..." the next day--she has a wonderful capacity for irony and that's how I read this second update.
.
We've been out of town and I haven't heard from LawyerFriend on what actually went down.
.
Whatever is going to happen, those babies need stability to know they are in their forever homes--either Grandma's or ours. This is getting more and more awful as each month grinds on. As more time passes, Peggy has more time to "demonstrate" that she's making improvements in her life; unfortunately, she's making the same "improvements" she said she was going to make at the time we lost AJ. I half have it in mind to just call the prosecutor's office and tell them just where I stand, but I don't know if that would be helpful for the babies or for us. I'll have to ask LawyerFriend his opinion on that idea...

1 comment:

Mama/Baby-Catcher/KellyJellyBelly/KJB/Wifey said...

This is so unbelievable. I hoping hard for you that this goes in favor of AJ.