Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Whew! ONE thing settled

As of 8:30 tonight, the Supreme Court has declined to hear the case against Chrysler's sale to Fiat.
.
At least ONE thing in our lives is settled! My tummy is unknotting just the weensiest bit. Of course, that is no promise of continued employment, but at least the company won't get pieced out.
.
Now, only one more major thing to be settled. Next Wednesday. I hope. I hope something happens either way. I know how I'd like it to end, with AJ coming home to us, but any closure will be welcome at this point. I'm getting a little frayed around the edges and Rescue Remedy just ain't taking the edge off anymore.

1 comment:

Mama/Baby-Catcher/KellyJellyBelly/KJB/Wifey said...

Saw it in our local paper today. The bit about Chrysler. Petra saw it first. She told me she thought R was sort of an architect for insides of cars. Just about, I told her. Very important, she said. We all want AJ with you. Desperately. We beg the universe to align correctly every darn day. Please, please, please.