Monday, February 16, 2009

Tomorrow

Well. There's a court date tomorrow at 9:30. I don't think it's the criminal abuse case, I think it's the juvenile abuse case--two separate issues. I believe tomorrow the court will begin the process of terminating Peggy's parental rights to one or all three of the children. A friend will be attending and taking notes for us. Despite how much I'd like to be there just to totally piss her off, it's just not the right thing to do. So I'll have my cell phone at the ready, waiting for the moment he calls.
.
Don't know if she actually did turn herself in on Friday on the criminal charge, but I do know that she was out and updating her Facebook page by Friday night.
.
My tummy's in knots.
.
We have BabyGirl coverage for tomorrow from after school to after-karate-and-into-bed. We will begin the next mountain of paperwork and red tape. Thing is, after so many adoption placements, I'm not really too torqued up about yet another homestudy. That's good, I guess.

No comments: